INDIVIDUAL CAMPING PASS:
$25 advance | $30 at the festival | Kids 15 and Under are FREE
For camping on Thursday, Friday, & Saturday night
ELECTRIC RV SPOTS: SOLD OUT!
NON-ELECTRIC RV SPOTS:
$30 advance | $40 at the festival
*these spots are limited and will go fast, don't wait to get yours
An RV is defined as any vehicle larger either in length, width or height than a normal 15 passenger van. This includes all towed campers, pop up campers, motor homes, and as well as buses and all other oversized vehicles that will fit inside a 20’ X 50’ spot. This does not include vans (i.e. VW vans) smaller than any 15-passenger van. These RV Spots will NOT have electric hookup, water or waste. REMINDER: There are no generators allowed in the campground.
CAMPGROUND OPENS AT 12:00pm on THURSDAY, MAY 28, 2015
Stay on site in a 2-room suite on the Hocking College campus and NMF site! Reservations will be for 2-room suite with maximum occupancy of 4 guests (suite overview available here). Only full-suite options are available.
- Reservations are for the entire weekend, Thursday (5/28) through Sunday (5/31). Guests must vacate the building by noon on Sunday, May 31st.
- Suite rate is $200 for the duration of the weekend. Refunds will not be given for partial stays.
- Room reservation includes provided linens (bedsheets, pillow, 2 towels, and washcloth).
- Pets are not permitted in the residence hall.
- Hocking College is a smoke and alcohol free campus. Smoking is not permitted in or around the residence hall. Alcohol is not permitted in the building.The deadline for reservation is Tuesday, May 26th. Reservations cannot be accepted after this deadline.
- A current credit card must be provided at the time of check-in to be kept on file for incidental damages.
Check-in/out times for the on-site suites are as follows:
Thursday 2pm to 10pm
Friday 8am to 12pm 5pm to 10pm
Saturday 8am to 12pm, 5pm to 10pm
Sunday 8am to 12pm
For those arriving by car, bike, or foot:
Please purchase one 'Camping' ticket for everyone in your party. Tickets for those 15 years of age and under are free! This information will be at the entrance to the camping area when you check in. There are no additional charges for your vehicle. Each vehicle, with registered campers, will be assigned a campsite.
For those arriving by motorhome, RV, or other large vehicle:
Please purchase one 'camping' ticket per person in your party. In addition to the 'camping' ticket(s), you will need a 'motorhome' ticket for the spot in which your motorhome, RV, etc. will be parked. For example: If you have one motorhome with three people camping in the motorhome, you need: One "Motorhome" ticket and three "Camping" tickets.