BUY TICKETS NOW CLICK HERE! Or call (740) 753-1924
WEEKEND PASS: $130 (no fees!)
- Good for all four days of the festival and includes parking
- KIDS 12 and UNDER: FREE | TEEN 13-17: $65
- NELSONVILLE RESIDENTS 45764: $65 (limit 1 per resident with proof or residency)
THURSDAY ONLY PASS: $45
Trampled By Turtles, Lucero, Elephant Revival, Ezra Furman, Howard, Speaking Suns, Dead Hand of Man, Weedghost, and more
FRIDAY ONLY PASS: $80
The Flaming Lips, Built to Spill, Mavis Staples, Elephant Revival, Mandolin Orange, Ryley Walker, MIchael hurley, Samantha Crain, Wooden Indian Burial Ground, Sarah Neufeld, Connections, Good English, Weird Science, Ben Stalets, Ryan Jewell, Scott Hedrick, and more
SATURDAY ONLY PASS: $70
St. Vincent, Black Lips, The Budos Band, Hurray for the Riff Raff, Oblivians, Moon Hooch, San Fermin, Natural Child, My Bubba, Michael Hurley, Bassholes, Adam Torres, Bummers, Soddy Daisy, Hot Dog Eating Contest with The D-Rays, Stuart's Afterschool Bands, Todd Burge, Chris Biester, Darrin Hacquard, and more
SUNDAY ONLY PASS: $60
Merle Haggard, Brandi Carlile, Hurray for the Riff Raff, Greg Brown, Tim Easton, My Bubba, Michael Hurley, Good English, Adam Torres, The Summoners, Todd Burge, and more
Day still to be announced: Michael Hurley, Natural Child, My Bubba, Sarah Neufeld, Good English, Adam Torres, Soddy Daisy, Speaking Suns, Bummers, Dead Hand of Man, Heatwave Dance Party
*schedule subject to change
VIP WEEKEND PASS: $325 (no fees!)
- The VIP passes provide admission to the festival as well as entrance to the VIP area. The VIP area includes a covered seating and viewing area at the front of the main stage, a dedicated cash bar, food, and access to VIP-only portable toilets, and more stuff that even we can't tell you yet.___
SUNDAY ONLY VIP: $120
$200 (plus a $15 fee)
Stay on site in a 2-room suite on the Hocking College campus and NMF site! Reservations will be for 2-room suite with maximum occupancy of 4 guests (suite overview available here). Only full-suite options are available.
- Reservations are for the entire weekend, Thursday (5/28) through Sunday (5/31). Guests must vacate the building by noon on Sunday, May 31st.
- Suite rate is $200 (plus a $15 fee) for the duration of the weekend. Refunds will not be given for partial stays.
- Room reservation includes provided linens (bedsheets, pillow, 2 towels, and washcloth).
- Pets are not permitted in the residence hall.
- Hocking College is a smoke and alcohol free campus. Smoking is not permitted in or around the residence hall. Alcohol is not permitted in the building.The deadline for reservation is Tuesday, May 26th. Reservations cannot be accepted after this deadline.
- A current credit card must be provided at the time of check-in to be kept on file for incidental damages.
Check-in/out times for the on-site suites are as follows:
Thursday 2pm to 10pm
Friday 8am to 12pm 5pm to 10pm
Saturday 8am to 12pm, 5pm to 10pm
Sunday 8am to 12pm
All NMF tickets this year are fee-free.
The Weekend Pass is for general admission to the festival all four days, May 28 through May 31, 2015. And, sorry, the Weekend Pass cannot be split into four day passes.
The Teen(13-17) Weekend Pass must be purchased on the same order as the parent's/guardian's Weekend Pass. Teens must enter the festival with their parent/guardian. Please be aware you may be asked to provide legal proof of age for your teen.
If you're bringing the little ones, please put some Child (12 and under) tickets in your cart. We don't charge for the little darlings, but we like to know who's coming.
The Nelsonville Resident Weekend Pass is a lower-price weekend pass for Nelsonville, OH residents. To purchase, please come to our box office at 46 Public Square. Bring a photo ID and proof of residency (such as your water bill). The street addresses on both must match. 1 pass per resident.
Individual day passes (available by April 1st, but no, not yet) are good for only the day indicated and are not transferable.
The VIP passes provide admission to the festival as well as entrance to the VIP area. The VIP area includes a covered seating and viewing area at the front of the main stage, a dedicated cash bar, food, and access to VIP-only portable toilets, and more stuff that even we can't tell you yet.
We have two ticketing options: Print-at-home E-Tickets or we can mail your tickets to you. The E-Tickets are no extra charge, or for two bucks, we can mail your tickets to you. We will not be offering will call, so be sure to bring your tickets or E-Tickets with you!
A link to print your E-Ticket(s) will be in the email confirmation you receive. When you're ready to print your E-tickets, just click on the link, print them, and bring them to the festival with you. When you get here, we'll trade your E-Ticket for a wristband. That's all there is to it! If you choose to have your tickets mailed to you, all you have to do is bring them with you.